Do you want to join one of the World's Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who's company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people.
Badger Technologies, a product division of Jabil, provides actionable data and analytics for retail operations through automation solutions that include a fully autonomous robot to address out-of-stock, planogram compliance, price integrity and other operational inefficiencies. Actionable data and business analytics translates into improved store execution, lower operational costs and higher profits. Badger Technologies offers complete end-to-end solutions, from robot and software to store integration, maintenance analytics.
- Improving the transformation of 3D point clouds to 2D “maps” used in the robot’s guidance system
- Defining store zones and integrating the robot with the store alert systems
- Defining the robot’s ideal route in the stores, including key positions for image capture, charging, etc.
- Creating innovative ways to automate manual tasks throughout the complete process of on-site preparation, installation, and support of the products in the field
- Working with Badger’s cloud-based application developers to drive efficiency and define future improvements in the overall system
- Interacting with customers and store associates, on location, to set direction for future firmware and cloud-based applications used to manage the fleet of installed robots
- Writing queries and analyzing data to look for trends within stores, across stores, etc. to drive improvements to the operations
- Supporting Robots in the field with remote Augmented Reality monitoring system
- Dec 2019 - Spring 2023 graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Must be able to work full-time (40 hours) per week in the Lexington, KY office, and should be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends (part of shift, or overtime)
- Strong academic performance (3.0 or higher cumulative GPA)
- Analytical and inquisitive mind-set
- Comfortable with augmented reality, spatial /pattern recognition, and multi-tasking
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Seeks challenges and opportunities to learn
- Proficient in Linux, Java, C++, Python, Angular or other programming languages, with some experience in database query/manipulation
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.