At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Software Test Engineering Intern (Spring Semester 2020) – Lexington, KY
As a Software Test Engineering Intern with Badger, you will be a part of a team that is developing ground-breaking solutions to provide insight for retail businesses. These solutions include fully autonomous robots and Cloud Software Solutions. Intern responsibilities may include:
- May 2020 – May 2022 graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Must be able to work full-time (40 hours) per week in the Lexington, KY office
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Programming experience – Python, C, C++, Java
- Experience developing automated tests and in using automated test frameworks
- Strong academic performance (3.0 or higher cumulative GPA)
- Analytical and inquisitive mind-set
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
- Seeks challenges and opportunities to learn
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.