At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
As a Software Test Engineer at Badger, you will be a part of a team that is developing ground-breaking solutions to provide insight for retail businesses. These solutions include fully autonomous robots and Cloud Software Solutions.
- Interface with multiple development teams to define and document scenarios for testing new customer-facing features
- Develop tests to validate autonomous robot navigation
- Develop tests to validate multiple Cloud Solutions
- Work with developers to reproduce problems, analyze log files, and to help debug issues
- Test new features / releases to support customer success
- Assess and make recommendation to Management on Release Readiness
- Develop new tools to improve organizations efficient effectiveness
- Define and implement new software quality initiatives (ie. Static analysis, code coverage, etc.)
- Expand focus beyond physical real-world testing into digital / virtual simulation
Background / Skills
- BS Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering
- Programming experience – Python, C, C++, Java
- QA experience – testing in all phases of development life-cycle, understanding of processes and best-practices
- Experience developing automated tests and in using automated test frameworks
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.