Do you want to join one of the World's Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who's company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people.
Badger Technologies, a product division of Jabil, provides actionable data and analytics for retail operations through automation solutions that include a fully autonomous robot to address out-of-stock, planogram compliance, price integrity and other operational inefficiencies. Actionable data and business analytics translates into improved store execution, lower operational costs and higher profits. Badger Technologies offers complete end-to-end solutions, from robot and software to store integration, maintenance analytics.
Badger Technologies is seeking a creative Web Developer that can work with our software application team to achieve our business’ digital goals. The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of content management platforms, and an ability to translate our business needs into user-friendly functions that will expand our web app’s influence in the autonomous robotics industry. The Web Developer will be responsible for updating our current online applications, as well as developing and implementing a usability testing process to insure that new website applications meet our company’s requirements.
- Create applications/app extensions that integrate analytics visualizations
- Develop comprehensive application testing procedures
- Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s website policies
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing application performance
- Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master’s preferred)
- 10+ years’ experience in application development and testing
- Ability to create support documentation for all new applications
- Strong teamwork skills
At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.