At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Seasoned Sales/Retail/Business Development Leader with tremendous drive, a strategic approach, and ability to build effective teams.
Experience in Direct and Indirect Sales and in building and managing Professional Services organization (sales engineering and solutions development). Influence and Parnter with Jabil Sales and Marketing teams globally.
A multi-dimensional thinker who operates, not only on the basis of important past experiences, but in light of new approaches and developments that occur in the market. Consistently drives results in high growth/entrepreneurial environments/sales pursuits.
This role leads growth and profitability of the customer group, establishes the revenue plan and budgets for their group, and leads the strategy globally for customers. In addition, this role globally coordinates a consistent customer strategy in terms of product offering, pricing, and profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Secure sales and partnerships to drive Badger Revenue targets
- Balance Direct and Indirect Sales (60/40 target)
- Build sustainable and realistic Sales Funnel
- Build out Solution Development team (Professional Services) to action sales
- Enhance relational network in Retail and other key industries
- Monitor industry or other marketplace trends and dynamics that potentially impact the organization and its operations
- Secure and maintain Retail industry expertise and knowledge
- Maintain customer NPS at high levels
- Direct engagement ownership with customers and reseller/partner management
- Coordination with Jabil Sales
- Coordination with Jabil & Badger Marketing
- Marketing material
- Trade shows and events
- Develop and implement a business sales strategy and value proposition definition
- Target customer evaluation and setup
- Lead management/registration, tracking and reporting
- Participate in Development Roadmap prioritization
- Manage pricing and contract execution
- Lead commercial negotiations with new customers, manage ongoing customer sales and service expansion
- Lead the team to support company growth and build strong relationships with stakeholders.
MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to lead of customer group
- Job is directly responsible for managing a team of employees
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant Bachelor degree is required. Master's preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales/retail management with global organizations. Prefer direct Retailer experience
- Proven success in building and maintaining sales/business development organizations.
- Experience with supply chain, manufacturing and technology solutions.
- Proven success taking a sales organization from contact-management to sales process automation.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender indentity, age, disability, generic information, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.