At Jabil, we empower the brands who empower the world – it’s our reason for being and the guiding force that’s driving us to become the most technologically advanced manufacturing solutions provider on the planet. Whether we’re serving one of the world’s biggest and best known brands or the coolest tech startups, our resolve never wavers. We share common desires with these brands: to make the world a better, safer and cleaner place.
Jabil is driving the largest deployment of in-store robots in the world and is looking for team members! We are looking for Robotics Support Specialists to remotely monitor robots deployed in customer environments. These team members will communicate with customers and take action using remote control systems to minimize disruptions and meet performance expectations, so that customers love our robots!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Remotely monitor and correct issues using proprietary cloud-based virtual reality remote control tool
- Take action on customer calls, which could include interacting with associates and management, to remotely correct issues, and communicate with the next level of support if needed.
- Works closely with Project Management and Engineering to understand and develop application solutions, and then successfully execute the application.
- Provides excellent customer service support.
- Provide support to field technicians servicing robots in the field.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Technically savvy, including usage of common computer tools
- Experienced with 3D and Virtual / Augmented Reality settings (i.e., gaming, simulation, etc.)
- Analytical and inquisitive mind-set
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Excellent communication skills with team members, service technician and customers (verbal and written)
- Can work collaboratively and independently
- Operates with a sense of urgency, yet with a calm demeanor
- Seeks challenges and opportunities to learn
- Multitasking – solving problems, working various programs simultaneously
- Pattern recognition abilities
- Ability to lead others
- Overtime, evenings, holidays and weekends as necessary, required
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender indentity, age, disability, generic information, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.